Safety measures for festival events
For user safety and to avoid gatherings, entry to the event venues is only permitted subject to booking.
Access to the areas will take place with a quota system fixing the maximum number of participants, in order to guarantee social distancing of at least 1 metre between people.
The following safety measures have been established as indispensable for attendance at the events.
- Access to the events is forbidden in the event of flu-like symptoms or fever that may be associated with COVID-19.
- Access to the events is forbidden to anyone with a temperature of over 37.5°C.
- Access to the events is forbidden to anyone who in the last 14 days has been in contact with persons testing positive for COVID-19.
- Hand sanitation using the products made available by Trento Film Festival is compulsory at the entrance to the venues.
- Whenever possible a distance of at least 1 metre from other people must be maintained, both during entry (in queues to access the events) and inside the areas specially dedicated to the events.
- When entering (in the queue to access the event) and when moving around within the venue, it is compulsory to wear a protective mask. Access will not be permitted to persons not wearing a mask.
- The seats made available by Trento Film Festival must not be moved. Each designated place has been studied to guarantee the correct distance between participants.
- If a group of related or cohabiting members attends the event, they must nevertheless respect the social distancing rules in all the areas and make use of protective masks. These participants must not move or change the position of the seating and must maintain a distance of at least 1 metre like everyone else.
- All participants must respect the entry and exit routes, which will be clearly marked using special signs.
- All participants must respect the safety instructions issued by the supervisory staff at the venue, to ensure that all those present can participate in total safety
On the day of the event each participant must arrive with a ticket or booking confirmation. By showing the supervisory staff the booking voucher at the entrance, the participant automatically undertakes to confirm their respect for all the minimum safety measures listed above and to respect the safety instructions issued by staff and present on the informative signs at the entrance to the venue.
No wardrobe service is provided, so each participant must take care of their own personal items and keep them at their seat. It is therefore advisable to enter with small bags or backpacks.
At the Piazza Fiera venue there are no bathroom services within the event area.